"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Sunday, December 30, 2007

Puppy Power!

Rosi came home today. What a sweetie she is! She's been great so far, and I just hope she will sleep quietly tonight. I know she is wondering where mom and her sibs are, but hopefully we are keeping her entertained. She loves her little braided rope. I'm not able to post a photo right now (I'm on a different computer) but I'll try to add one tomorrow.

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve - wow! Another year has come and gone. It's really unbelievable. I'm really hoping to make some progress on my gold and gray piece tomorrow, so hopefully I'll have something to show. I've got a few other ideas brewing, too. So many ideas, so little time! Isn't that the way it always goes?
Here's the photo I couldn't add yesterday ...

3 comments:

Vivian said...

Your new puppy is adorable!

Anonymous said...

Ditto on the adorable. She should bring you a lot of joy.
wiseguy

Cathie said...

Pup is too cute. Hope you are "crate training." It makes housebreaking a breeze.