"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Monday, December 17, 2007

The Century Mark!

So, again, depending on whom you believe, this is my 100th post! I started blogging in February, so I guess that's not too bad a track record. I was tagged again, this time by Vivian, so I thought why not try to think of 7 more random things about myself - and I'll try not to repeat what I said before ...
1. I've been to 41 US, 3 Territories and 5 foreign countries (6 if you count each side of St. Martin/Sint Maarten as separate countries, which technically they are).


2. I played the violin for 7 years.


3. I can't wear pastel colors - I look like death warmed over (and sometimes just plain death!)


4. I'm a cat person.


5. I love the tropics, warm sand and palm trees, but I hate to sweat.


6. I would like to run a 5K someday (I am NOT a runner!)


7. I hope to add at least 2 more states to my tally (see above) in the coming year.


OK - that's done. I'm not going to tag anyone and if I get tagged again, I think it is safe to say I am out of random facts for a while!
I thought I would share a photo of some fabric I dyed the other day. The photo isn't too good - the color on the far right is actually black, but this shows you what you can get by adding various (small) amounts of black to yellow - gorgeous natural greens!

Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment - I'll draw a name from those who have commented Saturday, Sunday, and today and post a winner tomorrow!

1 comment:

TracyB said...

Are these the same you posted from Runoff or this a different batch? They're still just as beautiful!!