1. I've been to 41 US, 3 Territories and 5 foreign countries (6 if you count each side of St. Martin/Sint Maarten as separate countries, which technically they are).
2. I played the violin for 7 years.
3. I can't wear pastel colors - I look like death warmed over (and sometimes just plain death!)
4. I'm a cat person.
5. I love the tropics, warm sand and palm trees, but I hate to sweat.
6. I would like to run a 5K someday (I am NOT a runner!)
7. I hope to add at least 2 more states to my tally (see above) in the coming year.
OK - that's done. I'm not going to tag anyone and if I get tagged again, I think it is safe to say I am out of random facts for a while!
I thought I would share a photo of some fabric I dyed the other day. The photo isn't too good - the color on the far right is actually black, but this shows you what you can get by adding various (small) amounts of black to yellow - gorgeous natural greens!
Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to leave me a comment - I'll draw a name from those who have commented Saturday, Sunday, and today and post a winner tomorrow!