"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Looking Forward

We had a lovely Christmas day. The kids got to sleep pretty well last night, but my daughter had trouble staying that way. She came in at 2 am to tell me that she couldn't get to sleep and the hours were lasting days. We made them wait until 7 am. We're such meanies!

I've signed up for a monthly challenge called "Take It Further" - which can be seen here:
http://sharonb.wordpress.com/take-it-further-challenge/

I like creative challenges, as they can really get me thinking and creating out of my comfort zone, and that is always a good thing.

Don't forget my blog-a-thon - I've only missed one day so far! Leave a comment and I'll have a drawing to celebrate the New Year.

I think we'll all sleep well tonight ...

3 comments:

Sequana said...

Hey! I'm in the TIF challenge too.
*S*...I did SharonB's Take a Stitch Tuesday all last year, and now I can use some of those in the upcoming challenge.

Eventually, we all run into each other a dozens of places..*L*

Btw...I ordered my resin supplies today.....off I go!

TracyB said...

Merry Christmas!! Will be interesting to see what you create with this challenge!

morningDove said...

Hey Michelle - glad I can check out our blog. Great work and looking forward to following your challenge. What's the blog-a-thon?