"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Moving Right Along ...

No photos today. I got 3 of the 4 valances made (still need to attach them to the boards and all that fun stuff) and started on the background of my gold and gray piece. It is more brown than gray, so I am going to try to amend that with a layer of black netting. We'll see how that goes. At this rate it will be a few days before I'm able to get back to working on that.

Our computer is having storage issues, which is why I can't upload the photos that I was going to share today. Some days are just like that I guess. We are going to a Carolina Hurricanes hockey game tonight, so that will be fun. But first, my daughter has dance class which means another hectic afternoon of running around town. Fun Fun.
OK, I lied. Here are two from the "archives" - these are postcards I made last year for the holidays, before I started blogging. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice postcards, I don't remember ever seeing them

and the computer issues is probably why I don't blog

keep on sewing those customer orders...they're worth it in the end, C

Anonymous said...

I understand about the computer problem, at least if you are using a hammer and it doesn't work your probably not using it correctly. A computer is not always a reflection of the users skill.
Wiseguy