"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Saturday, December 22, 2007

MOO Cards

I love these!!!

I splurged (a little) and bought some MOO cards from
http://moo.com/. They are 7x3 cm (approx 3x1") and you can upload your own pics - therefore I was able to put photos of my artwork on them ... and they are business cards! So my info is on the back. I think they're great. I can use them as tags, too. The hardest part was choosing which photos to use (I ordered 100 cards and could have put a different photo on each, but then I would have had to keep them all!) Of the 5 photos I chose, two I no longer own (the peacock feather went to a local friend and the pink cone flowers recently sold). The tie dye I am keeping and hope to quilt and embellish as a whole cloth piece. The orangish one was one of my Yupo experiments and I am keeping it, and the blue and purple one is still for sale. OK, did I mention that I just love these???!!

3 comments:

Joanna said...

Okay Michelle, now you must share the Yupo one with me! They look great. Maybe next year I'll invest in some too. I hope you kept your Yupo piece it was one of my favorites you did.

Sequana said...

I got the tie dye one (I think). I did notice it. I love those Moo cards too.

TracyB said...

Love the blue and purple piece with the swirl on it!!! (of course)