"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happier Feet and then some!

**See 12/1 post for Blog-A-Thon details**

I've received two wonderful gifts this week ... my friend Carolyn, knitter extraordinaire, knitted these funky wool slipper boots - don't my tootsies look toasty?!

And my friend Tracy sent me, among other things, a boatload of really cool bottlecaps and this amazing pendant that her husband made. It is absolutely stunning. It's made from three types of wood, small (about 1" x .5"), seamless and smooth as a baby's, well, you know! It is an amazing piece of art and I'm thrilled to have it. Visit Tracy's blog (click on her name a few lines back) and take a look at the amazing scarves she's made for Christmas presents!


Thank you both for your generosity!