"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Sunday, December 2, 2007

A New Journal and A Free Site

**See Dec 1 for Blog-A-Thon Info**

I sent this journal off to my cyber-friend Elizabeth. She makes amazing use of recycled materials. Check out her birds - Wing Dings - aren't they wonderful? The background is a fabric I dyed this past summer, which didn't turn out so well, so I overdyed it. It's pretty interesting now! And here's the promised photo of my dried paper towels.


Someone recently shared with me a link to a free online art zine called "Whatever ... Whenever". There's some really great projects in there - especially if you are into paper arts (stamping, scrapbooking, etc).

http://www.dotcalmvillage.net/whateverhome.html


And don't forget about the free collage photos that I posted about a few posts back. If you are looking for images, give her a link and she will give you 46 of them over the next few weeks.

Until tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really nice Michelle, I love your journel and so will your friend.

Karen

TracyB said...

The journal is gorgeous. Are those inchies I see :)