"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Treats

I don't have any photos to share today, so I thought I would share a recipe. These are so delicious and perfect for the holidays. I can't claim that I created them, and you can find a very similar recipe HERE, but they sure are wonderful! Enjoy!!

Strawberry Fudge Balls

8 oz cream cheese, softened
6 oz semisweet chocolate chips, melted
3/4 c vanilla wafer crumbs
1/4 c strawberry preserves
1/2 c toasted almonds.

Beat cream cheese, with mixer, until fluffy. Add melted chocolate and beat until smooth. Stir in wafer crumbs and preserves. Cover and refrigerate one hour. Shape into 1" balls and roll in chopped almonds. Store in refrigerator, or freeze up to 2 months. YUM!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sound delicious. We will have to try them this year.

Wiseguy