"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Y2K8

Happy New Year! I love January - it's my birthday month, and a time for fresh starts. Too bad it's so cold. Maybe I should head down-under for my birthday each year! Wouldn't that be nice!

Drumroll .... I kept track of the comments as they came in during the month of December. Today I had my kids each pick a number between 1 and 72 (the number of comments I received), and I also had my daughter's friend who spent the night pick a number ... so we have 3 winners and the winners are:

#48 - Joanna (12/22 comment)
#10 - Vicky (12/4 comment)
#3 - Karen (12/2 comment)

I will be in touch with you - if you don't hear from me, please leave me a comment with your email address so I can send you something!

My month of blogging was fun, and would have been better if I wasn't wrestling with the computer so much. I really appreciate all my friends - both local and cyber - who visit me here regularly. You are the best!!!

4 comments:

Vicky said...

Am I the Vicky that won???? If so, my address is in the dyehard runoff database. Can't wait to see what I won!!

Joanna said...

Wow, totally unexpected. Thank you Michelle!

Anonymous said...

Moi? My address is also in the dyehard database.

I've enjoyed reading your blog and also your posts on the forum Michelle, you are a delight.

I'm wishing you and your family all the best this coming year in 2008 and a Happy Birthday when it comes this month.

Karen

Vicky said...

Sorry I didn't let you know sooner but I received my beautiful prize. THANKS!!!! I hope to post receiving it on my blog in the next couple of days. I am so behind in posting there. DH is off nights and has been home for the last 4 days so needless to say, not much has gotten done around here.

Vicky