The background of this piece is made from torn pieces of a paper towel that I used to mop up the splatters of dye while I was dyeing fabrics. I really love how all the colors just meld together. I tore some pieces of painted dryer sheets, and added them in for good measure (the pink shows up the best, if you are looking for it!). I also tore some gold netting and added the two leaf skeletons that I had - and of course, beads. I will likely do more pieces with the paper towel backgrounds. I've got a bunch of dryer sheet art to post - hopefully in the next day or so - so come back and visit again soon!
Each Step a Choice
1 day ago