"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

More Bottlecaps


I have an opportunity to put some things for sale in a gallery in a nearby town. The owner asked me to focus on recycled items, and to make some things at various price points. She really liked the bottle cap things that I'd made, so here is the first batch of magnets heading her way later this week. I think they're cute, and they seem to be popular with the teen and pre-teen girls (as in, the best reactions to them have been from my daughter and her friends!). I plan to do more with bottle caps ... maybe even hand paint some? We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love these even though I am not a teen or pre-teen.