"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Friends in Blogland...

Tracy, Wanda, and Leilani have all given me this "Karma" award during the past week. To say I am flattered is an understatement. I am supposed to post the "directions" (which are below) and pass the award on to other bloggers. Well, I say "right back atcha" ladies, and to all my other friends in blogland ... consider yourself duly awarded... and thank you for being my friends.

Here's the particulars:

The Karma Award: These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kinds of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to some bloggers who may choose more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.

No comments: