"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Blah Blah Blah

Well, I've got company coming back into town, and my sewing machine has decided to be difficult. It will sew a straight stitch just fine, but has decided not to do anything else - guess it needs to visit Mr. Fixit. But no time now. I was part way through finishing the edges of some 4x6 pieces that I was making for an exchange. Luckily I was able to finish most of them by hand. Not what a wanted to do, but hey, they're done! I have two more exchanges I'm signed up for, but neither require sewing. So I guess that's fortunate.

In the meantime, my computer is being obstinant (I think it's been talking to my sewing machine) and I am having trouble loading new pictures - so although I took pics of these pieces, I can't show them to you yet!

As soon as I get this all worked out, I'll post the pics, so please check back.

In the meantime, I'll leave you with a pic of the awesome stuff I received from my Sweet and Sinister swap partner, Andrea ... isn't she the best?!
(OK, apparently this isn't working either. I'll try to add the pic tomorrow - sorry!!!)

4 comments:

Jeanne Turner McBrayer said...

I had a lot of trouble with Blogger posting pictures yesterday, too. Got frequent error messages. No problem today. Hope you get your sewing machine fixed soon!

Michelle said...

Thanks, Jeanne! I was beginning to think it was me!!!

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad you like your goodies!:) and i'm in love with my clock!

Debbi Baker said...

Sorry to hear about your machine - mine suddenly dies a couple of weeks ago but it had done me very well and I love my new one. Look forward to seeing your pages - and yes, your package from Andrea looks fantastic. I love the clock you did for her!