"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Check! and Check!

I crossed two things off my list and managed to do it while only adding one thing on! The ATCs are done... My favorite part is where there is open space to see through. Especially the cheesecloth. Here's a closeup of the texture...
And I finished the t-shirt quilt. That's a HUGE load off my mind! There are over 30 shirts in this quilt. It's backed with flannel and free motion stitched in a big loop pattern. It came out good, I think. I hope she likes it.



Now I just need to make two pillowcases from the leftover flannel. That won't take long. Then I can get on to the other things I need to finish this month! It does feel good to cross a few things off the list. ~Michelle


8 comments:

Penny L Weaver said...

WOWeee... You have been a busy, busy gal! Love, love, love that quilt - and your ATCs are stunning. Work that list, girlie

~>:-D

Elizabeth said...

You did a fabulous job on the T-shirt Quilt!!! i hope taht you are being paid well!! It is fabulous!! Love the ATC's as well!
We are starting to sweat about our vacation as the hurricanes are starting to pop!! Yikes!!
Hugs!
elizabeth

Dotti said...

I really like this TShirt quilt Michelle! Every other one I've seen has been sashed together. I love the sense of graphics this one gives the eye! There is so much interest.

http://piecefulmusings.blogspot.com

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Awesome! You have gotten a lot done too! BTW got your package with the bottle cap I order and the heart.
Thanks! Thanks also for the extra cap and charm! I can hardly wait to give Kitana her pony tail!

Fannie said...

Check, check! Hurray!

sherry carrigan said...

Love the ATC's! Can you pop over to my blog and email me your preference and address for the sachet.

Digitalgran said...

I can tell you all the ATC's are fantstic, really 'cool' as someone else said. Thanks Michelle.

Karen said...

Love the ATCs and the quilt turned out fantastic she should be well pleased as you did a great job on it.