"If you hear a voice within you say, 'you cannot paint,' then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced." --Vincent van Gogh

Friday, August 1, 2008

Got Cake???

What's a girl to do when she's craving chocolate cake but can't justify making a whole one? Why make enough for one! In five minutes! Can't talk yourself out of a craving that quickly!!!

It only took 2 minutes in my microwave, but it really worked - and yes, it puffs up high like the photo shows, but it didn't spill over. It was yummy, too - not too sweet and I would recommend drizziling some hot fudge sauce over the cake. Mmmmm... and BTW, I used all purpose flour instead of cake flour and it worked fine.
Enjoy!!

2 comments:

Judy Rys said...

Yumm . . . how cool! I'm going to have to give it a try.

Anonymous said...

I just had to try this and see for one thing how much it actually made and also to see how it tasted. The texture was kinda weird, but if you made it according to directions (I used a 2 cup pyrex measuring cup) and served it warm with a scoop of ice cream and a drizzle of chocolate sauce it would be great! Thanks for passing the link along. - Carolyn in NC