I did manage to complete and ATC for Carol in Wales, who is the owner of the Textile Challenges group. She chose the motif of "curlicue". Well, I always thought a curlicue and spiral were the same thing, but that wasn't what she had in mind, so here is my interpretation. The background is layered and fused, and the motif is hand beaded. I hope she likes it.
I thought you would like to see my hanging mechanism for my inchie display. I can't take credit for the idea, because I read about it on Ami Simm's Alzheimers Quilt Initiative site. An excellent place to find art and support alzheimers research, by the way. Since I used foam core, I glued two pop top pieces (from soup, I think) to the back. They make excellent hangers!